Nowadays Email marketing has become extremely popular. It is a great tool for marketing your products and services in front of a targeted audience. It also serves as a continuous form of dialog between your customer and you by which they are tempted to get back to the website that you want them to.

However, the SMTP Mail Server software may offer some serious challenge while sending emails to your customers. For instance, you discover that your mails are taking too long to be delivered, or in the worst scenario they are not getting delivered at all. If this is the case, you have to understand the mechanism behind this inconvenience. The SMTP Mail Server or the mail transferring agent (MTA) is the main sending engine for your bulk emails. This server decides the domains and the successful delivery for your outgoing mails. Without the help of this server your email will never reach its destination. When this server stops functioning properly, you receive un-delivered messages back to your inbox. Usually, this inconvenience occurs at the time of sending bulk emails.


The root cause for this problem started with the increase in volume of sending emails for various marketing purposes. The problem first manifested in email communications meant for personal usage; they were not designed for handling bulk emails. Also, the inability of the SMTP Mail Server in adapting to the challenges of bulk delivery, made matters worse. These problems and challenges occurred in the form of email bounces, non-delivery of mails to definite domains, and inadequate support for proper email authentication.

There can be many reasons for delivery related problems of your messages. The simple reason behind this problem is the lack of ability on the part of the SMTP Mail Server to take up the load for bulk messages. However, there are also some other complex technical issues behind this problem that needs to be sorted out for maintaining smooth transactions of mails.

The blacklisting of your IP address happens when ISP detects your ID as a spammer. The ISP gives its verdict based on the sending patterns of your mails for a considerable period of time. Blacklist-IP.Com is one of the Best Blacklist IP Monitoring Service Provider and offers a solution those who are related to Internet Networks and having Blacklisted IP address and Blacklist Domain.

14 comments

  1. Agustina Ziegenhagen // 15 April 2011 at 09:44  

    You've come too far to accede to the demands of the lunatic fringe!

  2. Glynda Gabbett // 15 April 2011 at 12:30  

    Almost all I can express is, I don't know what to express! Except certainly, for the great tips which are shared with this blog. I'll think of a trillion fun tips on how to read the articles or blog posts on this site. There's no doubt that I will at last take action utilizing your tips on that matter I could not have been able to manage alone. You're so considerate to permit me to be one of those to profit from your useful information. Please realize how significantly I am thankful.

  3. Andrew A. Sailer // 8 May 2011 at 11:12  

    Verry nice blog and useful! I think i will come back one day! SportDay

  4. What Cures Hemorrhoids // 26 May 2011 at 12:49  

    I just like it!...

    Amazing article. I desire you up-to-date your blog significantly more often, I just cannot seem to be to acquire adequate of your blog. I preserved your blog in my bookmarks. Would it be feasible to do a guest post sometime?...

  5. Vibhi Persaud // 26 May 2011 at 17:16  

    I am impressed, I have to say. Very seldom do I see a blog thats both educational and entertaining, and let me tell you, youve hit the nail on the head. Your post is important; the issue is something that not a lot of people are talking intelligently about. I am really happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to it.

  6. blacklistip // 31 August 2011 at 05:56  

    okay..for link exchange, you can send me the your website details on my id info@blacklist-ip.com,
    Thanks

  7. blacklistip // 31 August 2011 at 06:10  

    Hello,

    If you are interested in advertising htn pls let me know or send me the details regarding to advertisement at info@blacklist-ip.com

  8. search engine // 9 October 2011 at 05:29  

    I was suggested this web site through my cousin. I am no longer certain whether or not this put up is written through him as no one else know such unique about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!

  9. western horse tack // 9 October 2011 at 09:26  

    Hi there, I found your web site via Google while searching for a related topic, your site came up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

  10. shaws circular // 9 October 2011 at 20:01  

    Heya i?m for the primary time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something again and aid others like you helped me.

  11. Rosalee Rashdi // 10 October 2011 at 03:29  

    what's up, primary blog on lardy loss. said helped.

  12. Aissam // 10 October 2011 at 20:29  

    Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

  13. Terence Elam // 11 October 2011 at 23:03  

    This may likely be considered a instead method for dwelling use but just like a chef and earlier (40Years ago) breakfast cook I use pace and I flip my eggs by utilising a coated pan NO Spatulas contact my pans.Try it !

  14. Derick Thalheimer // 12 October 2011 at 23:29  

    Does anybody tried already ScrapeJet? Any information about it?